Over the past year or so we have witnessed fast movement from car manufacturers to capture the lucrative ‘Compact SUV’ market.
Hyundai, Havel, Nissan, Renault, Citroën, Suzuki are just some examples of brands which dominate this sector and have made remarkable progress in such a short time.
Not forgetting Kia who are the 5th best selling brand in SA at present and only recently introduced its Sonet range into the compact sector. A mere three months after its local introduction, the Sonet has already cemented its position as one of the top sellers. Liked for its eye-catching design, spacious interior, and fun to drive dynamics.
So, what are the new LX derivatives now introduced.
- 8.0 -inch HD touchscreen infotainment system
- Apple CarPlay and Androids Auto (Wireless)
- Remote central locking
- Front and rear electric windows
- Electric mirrors
- 15 -inch steel wheels
- Height adjustable driver’s seat
- Automatic headlamps activation
- Rear-view camera
- Combined artificial leather and cloth seat trim
Safety is a priority for Kia and the Sonet is built with structural integrity with the body made up of high-strength and advanced structural steel, creating a lightweight yet robust structure. Other key safety features are.
- Electronic Stability control
- ABS with EBD
- Hill-start Assist Control
- Dual front airbags
- ISOFIX child-seat anchoring points
With the abundant features as standard there is nothing entry-level about the Sonet LX when it comes to comfort, convenience, and features.
- Sonet 1.5 LX Manual R269 995
- Sonet 1.5 LX CVT R290 995
- Sonet 1.5 EX Manual R290 995
- Sonet 1.5 EX CVT R310 995
Standard 5-year warranty as well as a prepaid 4-year/60 000km service plan.