You may well ask “What is this unique offering from Renault in their all new Triber”
Well let us take a look………………….
- SUV design cues with best in class ground clearance of 182mm.
- 100 seating configurations available. With ultra-flexibility of moving from a 5-seater to a 7-
seater configuration with ease.
- An impressive boot space of 625L (in the 5-seater mode) along with the cabin being able to
provide ample room for passengers in all rows for maximum comfort.
- Well-equipped interior equipment such as a reverse camera, Apple CarPlay, Android Auto
compatibility, and Keyless entry all as standard apparatus.
- A new generation petrol energy engine powers the Triber yielding fuel consumption of only
5.5L per 100kms.
- To address safety the Triber offers ABS, emergency lock retractor seat belts, Pyrotechnic pre-
tension driver seat belt, front and side airbags and reinforced body structure.
- 2 year/30,000 km service plan and a 5 year/150,000 warranty. 6 year anti-corrosion warranty.
Service take place every 15,000 kms.
In addition to all of the above the Triber has stylish roof rails, projector headlights, stylish Flex wheels,
and SUV skid plates.
Recommended Retail price.
Triber Expression 1.0-litre Energy R164, 900
Triber Dynamique 1.0-litre Energy R174,900
Triber Prestige 1.0-litre Energy R189, 900